Case Study: How Nebraska 4H Summer Camp Have Set Up An Enrolment engine…
Background on Nebraska 4H Summer Camp…
Sean directs an ACA accredited camp which is part of a university that runs a lot of summer, after school and educational programs.
They started with Camp Tree in November with the aim of getting more referrals and growing their camp.
Sean knew November was a slow month for them for enrolments but knew getting a system in place in the off season would help during the busy time to turn each registration into more and more registrations in the future.
They chose 2 way rewards for referrals of $100 each way. Then a monthly leaderboard reward of their respect and a 4h sticker for reaching 500 points.
I caught up with Sean mid February to find out how it was going and if there was any feedback….
Summary of Interview..
- Very happy how it was going – getting good traction and traffic.
- Knows he needs to get registrations early so getting earlier and earlier.
- Having their best enrolment year to date
Steps he went through to get set up on the system…
- Very easy to get start.
- Initial meeting with Camp Tree to get the strategy right.
- Code set up on website and checked.
- Built a landing page – nice and clear
- Means there aren’t many questions from families
- Only question about how to apply to registration system – clear communication about putting the discount code into the registration system.
- Sent initial email and social messages to families inviting them to join.
- Then sent a follow up campaign to remind them.
Moving forward – any improvements in the future…
- Very happy with it as it stands.
- Would like to see more integrations with current systems.
Excited about the new features with multiple campaigns.